Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Endorphin overdose!

Best way to rest a sore shoulder? Definitely stay far far away from zouk gatherings!!

Didn't follow that advice but instead gladly spent 4 hours "burning the floor" in the park in beautiful summer weather with the sun setting on the other side of the bay in the end. Had so much fun dancing and doing crazy moves, dips and lifts that totally forgot I should have been resting my shoulder. How did I live before zouk and the fantastic Helsinki zoukers?! Hopefully my arm doesn't fall off :D No severe pains though but that might be due to the endorphin overdose...

The pictures are from last week's Opera zouk... But rest assured, the evening was equally sunny and despite the wind it was warm enough to wear a skirt :) Today there was no chance I would or actually could have stopped for one second to take pics - lot's of wonderful guys making sure I literally didn't step out of the dance floor for hours on end!





No comments:

Post a Comment